Once again...

Wednesday 8 September 2010


Why can't insecurity be easier to heal?
I feel like insecurity is a daily struggle for me,
and that healing will be long in coming.
I tell other girls that they need to read Beth Moore's "So Long, Insecurity."
I tell them that it changed me. That I didn't come away the same.
But, did I?

"Forgive me for turning too many things into competitions.
For being so fixated on what I don't have that I leave the gifts You've given me undeveloped and much less effective than You intended them to be.
Forgive me for thinking pitifully little of the person You've made me.
Forgive me for being such a perfectionist that I resist doing something good out of fear that it won't be great." --Beth Moore.


Everyday.
How easily I forget that I'm Yours.
I am capable of tremendous transformation with You.

Help me to remember it's a process.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!