Sing.

Wednesday 16 February 2011


"Who knows when these raging waves will give way to a sea of glass with seagulls sitting on the gentle swells?"


I feel like God's been sending trial after trial my way lately.
And I've fallen into stress, and worry, and striving.

Today He reminded me,

"The sweetest perfumes are obtained only through tremendous pressure,
the fairest flowers grow on the most isolated and snowy peaks,
the most beautiful gems are those that have suffered the longest at the jeweler's wheel,
and the most magnificent statues have endured the most blows from the chisel."

Even though things aren't as easy for me,
Doesn't mean I am loved any less.

It just means I'm being refined
from my sinful nature
into purity and beauty

1 comment:

  1. Oh, refining. It's rough...but you're gonna come out even more beautiful because of it. So excited to talk about all of this with you at coffee!

    ReplyDelete