I heart::{home office}

Wednesday 6 April 2011


I've never done this before, but I'm going to try a "roundup."

I was asked to find baskets of a certain size for my internship this week,
so I spent some time on the world wide web
(that's why there's www. before everything, huh).

In the process I found some cute home office pictures that I started drooling over
(not literally, I don't drool).

And it made me dream of the day
when I'm looking out my front window
at beautiful scenery writing my 6th book. Ha...

So here are some of my favorites::
Starting with my most favorite one first...






Oh I am so done with living in a dorm...

3 comments:

  1. the second one is my favorite: it looks like it could belong to a beach house (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, me too. I made up a story for that one. It belongs to a lady architect (who lives on the beach) and designs world-class art museums. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh...the 1st and 3rd one! :) someday!! hah

    ReplyDelete