Out there.

Thursday 14 July 2011




I'm one of those people who tends to
follow my heart,
act spontaneously,
and do what I believe in.

I believe that God orchestrates,
He closes and opens doors,
He brings us into relationship with other
like-minded people,
and He puts passions and dreams into our hearts.

Sometimes those dreams start out as whispers,
and grow year by year into something so strong
that a few words from a stranger can bring tears to our eyes
and a possibility can make our hearts beat faster.

For me,
that dream is going to India & Nepal.

And right now there's a door standing wide open,
and friends and family holding out their hands,
but for the first time I'm feeling
a little doubtful,
a little scared,
of following my heart.

But I guess I need to remember who I believe in.
A powerful God who asks us to do powerful things for Him.

"Ask great things of God,
expect great things from God
& attempt great things for God."
-William Carey



Sometimes waiting on the Lord looks like surrender.

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart"
Psalm 37:4
Praying that the desire of my heart
would align with His desires for me.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!