Living.

Wednesday 12 October 2011


I'm going through a period of questioning.

I've been questioning my motives for service and love,
my understanding of grace,
and even some of the Christian words I have grown up hearing.


I know a lot of information.
I'm good at talking like a Christian,
I "lift up" friends in prayer,
and I wish to "glorify" the Lord with my life.

I'm tired of living like this.
So like everyone around me.
I fit in far too well.
There has to be more than this.

Today God showed me a little more clearly
what it looks like to "glorify" Him.
God is glorified when we live in such a way
that he may display His beauty.

That makes so much more sense to me.
I want my actions
and motives
and thoughts
to be pure
so that He can display his beauty through them.

"..and you shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty one of Jacob."
Isaiah 60:16

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!