Be My Everything

Monday 16 November 2009

Sometimes, everyone else seems to have it all. The right job, the right personality, the right boyfriend/fiance. Sometimes I get this sick feeling in my stomach that my life isn't going to turn out the way that I want it to, that I messed up somewhere. Sometimes, I hurt.

This song has spoken to my heart in those times, it is the cry of my heart tonight. It doesn't matter if I'm laughing or weeping, He won't abandon me. I need to quit telling God that He isn't enough when He is all I have left.

"Be My Everything":: Listen here


God in my hoping
There in my dreaming
God in my watching
God in my waiting

God in my laughing
There in my weeping
God in my hurting
God in my healing

Be my everything


"My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness" -2 Corinthians 12:9







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!