I'm going to Scotland tomorrow!!!

We have Thanksgiving break starting tomorrow, lasting until Saturday, and I'm flying to Scotland. Gosh, sometimes I still can't believe that this is me, in Europe, flying to London and Scotland, just because I can. It is just so unreal.

We are flying into Glasglow and then taking a bus to Edinbrugh (pronounced Edin-burrow, not Edin-burg, mind you) where we'll spend our days looking at castles and frolicking in the highlands! It is going to be such a needed break!

I think I have finally reached the point where each day is exciting and new, an adventure. I have quit fretting about what I am missing at John Brown or at home, and am content just being me, in Europe, making new friends, being emerged in a new culture, and loving life as I know it. Finally. Too bad I only have three short weeks left in this beautiful place.


This is a quote from the song "My Desire" by Jeremy Camp"::

"All my life I have seen where you've taken me. Beyond all I have hoped, and there is more left unseen..."

This is so true for me right now. And I am just so excited for the unseen.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!