I'll miss you...

Sunday 29 November 2009


What do I look forward to and put all else aside for every Saturday and Sunday night at precisely 8 PM? X Factor!

Yeah, I'll admit I've been converted from American Idol to the UK's version, X Factor. Although, I think it might largely have to do with a certain contestant who I kind of love... I honestly think X Factor is on my list of top 10 things that I'll miss in Ireland.

Watch this video, and you'll understand::

So, on to my top 10 things that I'll miss...

10-Magnum Bars
9-Phizzy Pigtails
8-Pizza Express
7-X Factor ((Olly))
6-Shopping in downtown Belfast (H&M, Avoca)
5-Running with the Irish scenery to stare at
4-Cutting everyone's hair in the laundry room. (Won't miss the smell though)
3-My new friends: Jonny, Tori, Ben, Kerrie and Claire
2-My lakeside family
1-Hadden/Grandpa Wilson

Only one week until this season of my life ends...



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!