Break

Monday 29 March 2010


Spring Break:: I travelled twelve hours plus in a suburban with 8 people, squished between two 6' boys. I went to the beach. I attempted to water ski. I got a tan. I got closer to friends. I went on a walk on the beach with my boyfriend. I watched K State win...I watched K State lose. I was hit in the face with a frisbee...and have a pretty green scab between my eyes to show for it. I learned that people, at times, stress me out. I ate way too much food. I was able to get up early and journal and read my Bible every day. I missed my family.

Now it's back to school for 5 ish more weeks.

I need to start figuring out what my life needs to look like this summer. I'm envisioning something annoying: 8 AM classes at the junior college, maybe another 6 PM class...and work squished in between there, maybe.

Life doesn't stop. Sometimes I wish it would.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!