Eat at McDonalds in formal attire

Thursday 18 March 2010



I discovered something about myself recently...I'm an impulse buyer. Sometimes I purchase things on a whim.

Like this book I bought at Borders the other day...I was waiting for someone so I picked up one of the random pocket books that are in the front of the store and started reading, the next thing I knew I had bought the thing and was happily carrying it out of the store. I really do like the little paperback, though. It's called "Dream It. List It. Do It: How to Live a Bigger & Bolder Life" Yeah, I probably could have come up with a better title, but it actually has some pretty great, although sometimes unrealistic, ideas in it!

Here are a few:
-Swim with Sharks in a cage.
-Risk failure.
-Race motorcycles.
-Slow dance in a paking lot.
-Hula hoop in the middle of a busy intersection.
-Blow Bubbles in a mall.
-Pretend you don't speak english.
-Eat at McDonalds in formal evening attire.
-Be the right person instead of trying to find the right person.
-Play with penguins at the south pole.
-Visit an orphanage in Uganda
-Do yoga in India.
-Have a mind-blowing perfect kiss.
-Climb more...and don't be afraid of falling.
-Finish writing my book-and get it published.
-Make your dreams come true.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!