Conquest.

Thursday 8 September 2011



I feel pursued.
The Lord has completely been showing me His love.
Lately.

This verse feels true:
Cheer up, Zion!
Don't be afraid!
For the Lord you God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Zephaniah 3:16-17

I mean, that's what
every sunrise
sunset,
budding lily,
and answered prayer
is:

God's way of wooing us to himself.


"My whole hearts has not one single grain,
this moment,
of thirst after approbation.
I feel alone with God;
He fills the void;

I have not one wish,
one will,
one desire,
but in Him;

He hath set my feet in a large room.
I have wondered
and stood amazed that God should
make a conquest of all within me by love."
--Lady Huntington
He is delighting and rejoicing and pursuing you,
look for it.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!