These days

Friday 22 June 2012


These days, 
I can't seem to love life. 

These days
Feel like a means to an end.

These days
Are a few days before tomorrow.

And I've been asking myself why.
What's missing?
What's wrong?

Why am I so disappointed?

Today I opened my heart
and asked God those questions.

I felt like he was bringing me back to surrender.
Pointing out my closed fists
and worried heart.

I don't know why it is so easy for me to lose sight
of who God is
so patient, kind, and loving towards me.

But I have to rest in His sovereignty.
I know He brought me to this place for a reason.

I started reading a new eBible Study
along with these women.

Because if I don't stay near to the heart of God,
I will only continue to be frustrated & oh so lonely.

Trust in the Lord & lean not on your own understanding
In all your ways acknowledge him
and he will direct your paths.
Ps. 3:5-6



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!