Picture it.

Wednesday 18 July 2012


My Perfect Life.

A book I am reading asked me to 
close my eyes & picture
my perfect life.

And I couldn't do it.

It's so blurred.
It sometimes hurts to dream.

I would like to share life with others,
I want adventure, a daring life.
I would like to be a helper to the helpless.
A friend to the lonely.
I would like to live life to it's fullest.
I want freedom.

 I don't have a picture of what that looks like.
But he is slowly painting in the spaces.

"And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.
We don't know what God wants us to pray for.
But the Holy Spirit prays for us
with groaning that cannot be expressed in words.
And the Father who knows all hearts
knows what the Spirit is saying,
for the Spirit pleads for us believers
in harmony with God's own will.
And we know that God causes
everything to work together
for the good of those who love God
& are called according to His purpose for them."
Romans 8:26-28

Because He is the God of every day.
He knows my heart.
And I am in harmony with His will.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!