SUPERbowl Sunday

Sunday 7 February 2010

The Saints won!
Go underdogs.

I just want to write a quick post telling the whole world that I have really beautiful friends and without them I might not be surviving college... Today was Superbowl Sunday and I had such a great day, despite the two tests that are stressing me out. My two bestest friends and
I made chocolate covered strawberries and then we went all out and dressed up for the game. I went for the Saints and they went for the Colts. My reasoning for choosing the Saints wasn't all that great. My thinking went like this:: Michael is going for the Colts, my roommate is going for the Saints, I don't want to wear blue eyeshadow, I like gold... So I picked the Saints! (And they won).

But the point is that it was really fun taking a break from my weekend of studying to play with them. Here are some pictures to prove how hardcore we were::

I was Bush, Rachel was Manning and Ange was Freeney...
we had not a clue who any of them actually were (besides Peyton Manning, he's kinda famous) but we did good! Bush is actually quite the beast. I always have had a thing for running backs...

And these were the best chocolate covered strawberries in history. Mmmm.


Oh, and in case anyone was wondering. I know what the Golgi Apparatus is, what the function of Ribosomes are, and what the difference is between hypertonic and hypotonic solutions is. If you're curious I'll probably be able to quote off information for another 48 hours.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!