Recently...

Monday 13 December 2010



I've learned about forgiveness.

Something I've always struggled with is the past. My past, his past, your past. They all scare me. More than any other semester, I've come to grips with the fact that no one is perfect. No one is without scars. No one can cast the first stone.

I've been thinking about my past. I've been wondering the dangerous question, "what if." And I've tried over and over to trust God and believe in His redemption and His plan.

And He's been coming through for me.
Some really exciting things have happened just in the past few weeks.
Encouraging words have been spoken that have strengthened me.

Here's a quote from Beth Moore. (Who else would it be from?)
"Yes, we can do something about our pasts.
We can take them to Jesus!
We can't forget them or ignore them.
We need Him to take full authority over them
where they are no longer a playground for the enemy.
He longs to reframe our pasts and let us see them against the backdrop of His glory.
Never ever forget that our God is a redeemer."

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!