Horizon

Tuesday 31 May 2011

via weheartit.com


I was reading through my journals from Ireland this morning,
and the pain and confusion I felt there is splayed across every page.
It was a daily struggle for me,
that journey.

And yet, I can see verses,
verses that kept me from drowning.
quotes that gave me hope.

"The thing is to rely on God. The time will come when you will regard all this misery as a small price to pay for having been brought to that dependence. Meanwhile the trouble is that relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing has been done." --C.S. Lewis

And as I'm about embark on another journey tomorrow:
Panama,
Internship,
New everything.

I have this feeling of fear,
fear that it will be as devastating as Ireland was.

But even if it is,
God has a purpose.
And His are so much better than mine.

So I'll rely on him anew today.

And he is whispering,
"I want to show you horizons you have never seen before"

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!