Currently

Tuesday 21 June 2011


In case you are confused by my random quotes and Bible verses,
Let me get you caught up on
who I am and
where I am

Currently...


{Because context is everything}



I am...

...living in my hometown,
but not at my home.

...recovering from a sickness I retrieved in Panama.

...spending every morning with the same 10 people,
learning how to live a disciplined and discipled life.

...reading "Radical" by David Platt,
and actually wrestling with the words
instead of just accepting them.

...realizing that in God's strength I can do anything,
even teach 3rd and 4th grade girls Sunday School.

...becoming talented in the art of Ultimate 4-Square.

....(also) reading "Spiritual Parenting" by Michelle Anthony
because I believe in family.

...seeing & experiencing what Godly men look like.

...discovering that I can only limit myself,
because God's plans are always better than mine.

...writing a book about love,
because we are all called to actually love,
not just pretend to love (Romans 12:9).

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!