Hoping.

Wednesday 18 January 2012


Recently I've been having a struggle to find hope.
It's really hard for me not to know what's coming next.
I'm a person who dwells easier in the future than the present.

And I feel like I'm wandering around in the dark.

It took me a while to turn to the one who is Hope.
I tossed around for a couple of weeks before I started opening my Bible again.

And I was given these words:

"You have kept count of my tossings;
put my tears in your bottle.
Are they not in your book?
Then my enemies will turn back
in the day when I call.

This I know, that God is for me.

In God, whose word I praise,
in the Lord, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.
...
That I may walk before God
in the light of life."

Psalm 56:8+

God is for me,
and he saves my tears...
I find hope in that.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!