Consider

Thursday 20 September 2012



I have been praying that God would awe me with His love.
I asked Him for an experiential awareness of His love for me.

And as I look at the past few weeks, love is all I see.
It's been a surrounding & a stripping.

God has shown me this before, 
but I needed a reminder.
He is in the easy, simple things.

Silence,
a bike ride,
an encounter,
early morning stars,
someone else's writing that speaks to my core.

And all I can really do is accept it,
stop trying to earn it,
and be loved.

....

This is a considering,
a scratching the surface of a Great Love,
an attempt to pay attention.

"Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things,
let them consider the steadfast love of the Lord."
Psalm 107: 43

Isaiah 43, Isaiah 54, Psalm 107, Psalm 146,
these are good places to begin considering.

...

Lead me towards a deeper understanding of Your love,
and a deep belief that You are Enough.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!