Relationships

Wednesday 27 January 2010


Yesterday I had 3 dates.

They were all with beautiful friends of mine. We shared coffee, milk shakes, chikfila, and our hearts.

I am a relator. I love one on one, face to face, eye to eye discussions. And, even though I didn't get any homework even started until 12 midnight last night, I feel like it was the most rewarding day I've had so far this semester. John Brown is full of
delightful friends, and I just hate to think that I waited so long to finally pursue these kinds of friendships.

My first semester at JBU I was completely and wholeheartedly devoted to a dating relationship, and I missed out on what friendships could offer. No, I'm not currently in a dating relationship; Yes, a number of my friends are. And I don't really mind. I love hearing about that part of their life. I love seeing them genuinely happy, and in healthy relationships that don't take the same downward spiral mine did. I think that the best part of good and bad relationships is learning from them. Hold on, and focus on the positive th
ings; Learn from, and discard the negative.


This is one of my favorite pictures, ever. I love these girls...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!