Friends.

Monday 10 May 2010

I was thinking last night about my friends who are going to be in ministry this summer...and I was struck with the realization that God is using SO many of my dear friends for His will this summer.
And I got really excited.

Here's the list: (In case you want to join me in praying for them.)

Sarah-LTP--Kansas City
Hannah--her church ministry---Manhattan
Erin--Pine Cove---Texas
Grace---New Zealand
Kendrea---Chicago
Libby-Kids club---Tulsa
Rachel---Mexico
Britany--Youthfront Camp---Edgerton
John---Kanakuk---Missouri
Britton---Chicago area
Craig---India

I'm just so excited for all of them. What great friends I have, willing to sacrifice their summers.
Part of me is tempted to feel insignificant because I'm working at the mall and living at home this summer...but then I remember that God can use us wherever we are, whatever stage of life we are in. So, I'm getting excited for that too.

Yay for summer.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!