Just Words.

Wednesday 12 May 2010



Boy meets girl. Brown eyes. Opposites attract. Don’t worry ‘bout it. Country boy. City girl. Fast, faster, fastest. Do you trust me? Last firsts. Unreciprocated. Stolen treasure. Fools gold. More than pretty. Love life. You are beautiful. Just do it. Have fun! Don’t pressure me. I’m so lucky. Open book. Fall for you. So perfect. Pretty eyes. Just call me stupid. I missed you. Once. Try harder. Happy Anniversary. Ditto. Force quit. Almost there. Forever and Always. Fearless. Scared to death. Let love in. Never good enough. Second best. Shortcuts. You could do better. Pens blood. Mewithoutyou. Sob story. Used. Cruel memories. Nonchalant. Give and take. Freedom. Regrets. Miss me. Unsaid. Clean slate.
Never give up.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. (:
    your blog is amazing!
    good luck in everything!

    ReplyDelete