Road Trip to....

Sunday 23 May 2010


My family is so random.

We decided 2 weeks ago that we were going to go on vacation at the end of the month.
We decided 2 days ago that we were going to Ohio, specifically Cedar Point.

Cedar Point is home of the tallest roller coaster in the US.
It has a world breaking record of 17 roller coasters in its theme park.

I've done my research. :)

What I'm really excited about, though, is that it is located right on Lake Eerie.
I've always had a thing for the Great Lakes, ever since 6th grade geography...don't ask me why.

So, we're off on our random adventure.
Who knows what will happen between here and Ohio.

3 comments:

  1. hehe... actually Kingda Kah is the highest... only by an extra 18 feet though (its in New Jersey). its pathetic that the only reason i know that is because its on my bucket list to ride it someday. but the roller coaster your talking about is the second highest... are you gonna ride it?! can ya tell im a bit of a roller coaster junkie???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I am a wee bit jealous! I love roller coasters =] Have funn! (And ride all of the roller coasters at least twice, if possible. ha.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, don't tell me that Sarah, we may have to head to New Jersey instead. Haha. But of course I'm going to ride it!!! I love roller coasters. :) I'm a little dissapointed it isn't the tallest though.

    ReplyDelete