Good News.

Sunday 28 November 2010



Thanksgiving at home was wonderful.
It was so nice to be in the US this year.
And sit on my couch and attempt to watch football and eat apple pie.
So American.



One of the best parts of this break was playing this game with my family::


It's a game that was made in 1972!
My dad played it when he was a kid. He found it on Ebay a few years ago.
We sit around the table with pencils and paper and blue books
...and we lie to each other.
Lying is the only way to win...

You know the scene in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days where Kate Hudson wins over the boyfriends family because she's so good at the BS game? Well that's how game goes in our family.

Except for one thing...
(Confession) I'm awful at lying.
I lost every round.


Best of all, we had barbeque along with the turkey.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!