Currently.

Friday 19 November 2010


Idea from yourwishcake (seriously, click it. her blog is amazing).


This is me:
And right now I am...

...trying to force myself to write (on a Friday) a 12 page paper about Augustine, the Christian faith, love, and purity. It should be interesting, right?

...looking forward to making some of these pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies in just five short days when I'm home and have baking soda within reach.

...enjoying wearing scarves and my North Face. Bring on the wind and cold weather!

...embarrasingly sore from doing half of a Jillian Michaels video.

...drinking peppermint mocha and gingerbread chai drinks on a daily basis. One of my favorite things about the holidays is the flavors! Hold the whipcream, please.

...loving the song "So Good to Me" by Cory Asbury. Listen here. Beauty for ashes and solid ground, my friend. Alleluia!

...reading "The Cost of Discipleship" by Bonhoeffer, and realizing in a brand new way that grace is far from cheap. I'm also realizing, as a result, that I need to take that baby step of faith...just take it...and see what happens.

...getting excited about all the possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Dani that is a beautiful picture of you!!...
    Also, I just got Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and my baby girl just laughs at her and at me the whole time while I do it...that and tackles my head while I'm trying to do the abs section. :) It makes it a lot more fun! Hope you're doing well and get to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving break!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, this is so great. I love reading what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete