Forward.

Wednesday 26 January 2011


I feel like I've spent a lot of time on my knees lately.
I believed that God was asking me to wait
--and in certain areas I believe He still is,

There are times when we're supposed to be still,
but waiting doesn't (always) mean remaining dormant.

"There are times when it takes strength simply to sit still,
but there are also times when we are to move forward with a confident step."



God is asking me to have faith.
I don't want to spend life standing still, waiting.
I want to be brave. I want to be daring.
I want each day to take quivering steps of faith that lead me into God's will.



"No longer was it their duty to wait, but to rise up from bended knees and "go forward" with heroic faith."

What is it for you? What's your action? The step that requires heroic faith?
Don't let fear or past failures paralyze you.

Hebrews 12:12 "So take a new grip with your tired hands and strengthen you weak knees. Mark out a straight path for your feet so that those who are weak and lame will not fall but become strong."

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!