To show my gratitude.

Thursday 20 January 2011


Jordan Cristine, it was such an honor to be mentioned in your adorable blog, and then given a "blogging award" by you. You have a beautiful family and a way with words that brings me back to your blog, "A Day in the Life," over and over. You were a role model for me growing up, and I hope to be as talented at motherhood as you are someday. I appreciate the amount of honesty and spontaneity you bring to your blog.

As part of the deal, I will now go about mentioning 7
things about myself...

1. I started blogging November 2009 when I was studying abroad in Ireland. I wanted a creative way to share with family and friends the amazing things I was discovering in the Irish culture, and blogging was it.

2. One of my favorite things to do is work out. My friends and I recently started Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred." Level 2 kicked my butt the other night! Running outside and discovering new routes is my absolute favorite way to burn those calories (I have a really bad sweet tooth). And right now I have the "Registration" to a 1/2 marathon bookmarked on my computer! Hmmm.

3. I'm a terrible cook. Seriously, I just don't have a knack for it! I have no idea how you go about canning anything, and I feel good about myself if I can just manage to chop an onion (which I've only done twice, ever). I do love baking though. I could definitely go for a red velvet cupcake right about now...

4. I love the Meyer's Briggs test. I could spend hours just reading about the different personality types. It's just so interesting! My favorite thing to do is to find out my friends personality types and learn new things about what make them the way they are. I love how different God made each and every one of us. I'm an INFP, by the way.

5. I've dated 6 boys in my life, but only been truly in love once.

6. In another life I would have gone to Cosmetology school instead of college. I love styling, cutting, and coloring. You always get a second chance with hair--it always comes back.

7. Lastly, I'm just a single girl going to a Christian college studying Children and Family Ministry who struggles everyday to be more and more like Christ. I've just started to really see the beauty that can be found in brokenness, which if you look, you can notice in every single person you encounter.

And my "Blogging Awards" go to:
1. Today's Letters. This married couple makes me hope for a bond like theirs someday.
2. GLB. This is a dear friend of mine who I spent time with in Ireland. I appreciate how genuine she is.
3. Until Only Love Remains. Once you get a glimpse of this girl's heart, you will literally fall in love with her. She has the most joy of anyone I know.
4. Oh, hello friend. I love Danni's story, and her blog really makes me feel like a friend of hers.
5. Sweet {almost} nothings. I've followed this friend from the start, I have loved watching her growth as a writer and as a person.


Oh, and I almost forgot, to those of you I awarded:

If you want to participate...
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Award 5 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE todays letters. so so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss danielle ♥
    words cannot express how much i love you.
    you bless me daily!
    - beth joy

    ReplyDelete