Kind-hearted.

Thursday 2 February 2012



"By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him; for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything." 1 John 4:19-20

It's funny,
Sometimes it's easy to love others.
And is almost impossible to love ourselves.

That has been true for me lately.
I've been really hard on myself.
Whispering untruths.
Double guessing my dreams.
Doubting my talents.
Playing comparisons.

I forget grace,
and I forget that Christ is in me,
that I am on a journey toward becoming exactly who he made me to be.

"Little children,
you are from God and have overcome them,
for he who is in you is greater
than he who is in the world
...We are from God."
1 John 4:4-5

God is love.
Love is kind.
(Even to ourselves).

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!