Brotherly Love.

Monday 6 February 2012



We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, 'I love God,' and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.
Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
1 John 4:19+


I had a wonderful weekend at home.
I took the boyfriend out on a date.
Even opened his door a couple times,
And enjoyed watching a few hours of home videos.

I really loved watching my little brother and I interact at that age.

"Look, dad, I got this for my sister."
When everyone else was going crazy for piƱata candy.

"Thanks Dani, I've been wanting this so very bad"
When I gave him a hot wheels set for his 5th birthday.

I'm blessed to have a brother who thinks of me before himself.


God is love.
Love is not rude.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!