Finding Joy.

Wednesday 8 February 2012


It has been a really rough week so far.
Between a head cold,
hours of interviews,
and the most homework I've had this semester...

I'm wiped out.
There have already been tears.
(You know it's bad when people start asking if you're doing okay,
& tell you that you look tired.)

But this morning I woke up determined not to feel sorry for myself.
I put on some music,
& a dress,
curled my hair,
and decided it would be a good day.

I took strength in 2 Corinthians 6.
Especially these verses:
"but as the servants of God...through hour and dishonor, through slander and praise. We are treated as impostors, and yet are true, as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live; as punished, and yet not killed, as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing, as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing everything." (8-10)

I am finding joy in being a servant of God.


God is love.
Love is not irritable
(even when without sleep).

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!