And Beyond.

Thursday 1 March 2012


"So...How do you plan on finishing well?" he asked.

This is my final semester of college.
I'm going to graduate.
And move on.
Transition.

When I was asked yesterday about finishing well,
my first thought was not my GPA
my first though was friendships.

I've been having a hard time 
feeling this time coming to a close.

I'm going to have to find out,
for better or worse,
who my "lifetime friends" from college will be.

I'm going to have to learn to pick up a phone 
instead of walk across the hall.
(And maybe get a better cell phone plan).

I'm going to have to watch as
fiancés become husbands
& take my best friends far away.

In light of all that,
I've decided to not let fear steal from me,
I've decided to keep loving recklessly,
to keep pursuing friendships,
to keep sharing my heart with others.

Because I don't believe any relationship 
is without it's purpose.

I want to praise God for this transition,
and bring Him glory in it.

Praise God for the things that He has done and the things that He is about to do, and the things in the future that are beyond what I could even dream . (From this amazing post)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!