Delight.

Monday 12 March 2012

How was your weekend?


I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with friends,
for the surprises,
for spending time outside,
and for tears.

Saturday morning I helped plant trees along the creek!
I pretty much just watched one of the guys dig holes for us girls,
but it was still really wonderful.

(I'm going to go walk the trail soon and visit them. 
Hopefully the orange tag will protect him from big mouthed mowers.)

Bekah and I were surprised when we accidentally found our first geocache!
She picked it up thinking it was trash...
Definitely not trash.
Don't worry, we returned it to where we found it.
Then, Saturday night my housemates and I threw a shower for Angela.
It was such a sweet time of sharing and blessing Ange as she starts a new time of life.

The Yellow Loft was full of laughter
and remembering
and cupcakes
and tears.







It's times like this that remind me to slow down,
breathe,
and be present.

Because this moment is delightful.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!