Dynamite.

Friday 8 April 2011



I love this literal translation of 2 Corinthians 12:10-
"Therefore I take pleasure in being without strength, being insulted, experiencing emergencies, and being chased and forced into a corner for Christ's sake, for when I am without strength, I am dynamite."



Love it.
I cannot do this life myself.
I cannot write well enough
I cannot love well enough
I cannot serve well enough.

I'm too weak,
too flawed.

But He is Strong,
and He is Perfect.
And He works through me when I start trusting and ask Him to.

"My dear God, I have never thanked You for my thorns.
I have thanked you a thousand times for my roses but not once for my thorns.
I have always looked forward to the place where I will be rewarded for my cross,
but I have never thought of my cross as a present glory in itself."
-a blind pastor named George Matheson

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!