Something Like a Resolution

Thursday 31 December 2009


I don't know how I feel about New Years Resolutions, part of me thinks that they are silly un-reachable goals that society has pressured us into making. The other part of me likes the idea of change.

Here are some of my very reachable goals I have made for 2011::

--I want to tell the people I love, that I love them
--I want to slow down
--I want to plant a flower
--I want to watch the news
--I want to watch the stars
--I want to go ice skating
--I want to sing for someone
--I want to give sushi a second chance
--I want to go caving in Arkansas

Some more serious ones...
--I want to find a church in Siloam
--I want to start tithing regularly
--I want to read all of the CS Lewis books
--I want to get a real summer job

And some less realistic ones...
--I want to run the Disney 1/2 marathon



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!