Tomorrow Brings the End

Friday 11 December 2009

Tomorrow is Goodbye.

"Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became best of friends" -unknown.

I've learned to love Ireland and all the things that make it so different from America. I love that they call ketchup "red sauce" and the way they are continually asking the forever question, "tea or coffee?" I love their accent and saying like "it was crack" instead of the ever-lame, "it was cool." And there's more:: Their wonderful yet sarcastic humor. Their hospitality. Their faith. I don't know how I will fit back into the fast-paced, fast-track of American life. I hope I can make time for tea and scones with my friends, I hope I can find a bus to ride around town, a walk to go on before meal time. Above all, I hope I will never forget.

"I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, thanks is a feeble word, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and heroes often go unsung"--unknown.

{Goodbye to my dear friends--a hello is in our future.
Hundreds of pictures--they can't replace experience.
Thank you for everything--it's not enough.
Memories--that turn into daydreams.
My unsung hero--Hadden Wilson}

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!