Nineteen.

Tuesday 29 March 2011



My "little" brother turned 19 last week.



It kind of shocked me!

He's growing up,
graduating,
going to college
with dreams of being a pastor.

He is one of the wisest 19 year-olds I've met.
He's going to be great.

To celebrate, I made him
vanilla bean cupcakes (recipe here)
with buttercream frosting (recipe here).

I was daring and tried something from the Pioneer Woman.
I had to cut open a vanilla bean! So fun.

Mmmm.




He's not a big sweets person
(give him a bag of chips any day),
But I couldn't resist.




Look! He modeled for me. :)


I think he liked them...


Happy Birthday Brother,
You are always going to be "little" to me.
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. i love that he wants to be a pastor!
    i'd love to visit his church someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. danielle, this is beautiful. i love your story. i love your heart for your family!

    ReplyDelete