The Feel of Change

Sunday 29 April 2012


I read once that it's the changes in life 
that create a good story.

& that the longer we hold out on change,
the longer we stay in the same chapter of our lives.

I really did like the chapter I was in.
The one where I had found comfort, familiarity...

This next chapter scares me.
With its unknown & letting go.

Yet yesterday started a chain of upcoming progression of change.

My best friend & roommate got married
to a man who completely adores her.

Their love was obvious, genuine, & selfless.
I caught the bouquet.
Everything was beautiful & elegant.
especially her.






I keep telling myself to embrace these changes.
That the next chapter holds so much promise.

That there are beautiful things in store for us all,
despite the hurt of life stings.

I keep telling myself to stop worrying... 
that I won't lose the ones I hold dear.

I believe that we are all going through changes,
& I hope we can support each other in them.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!