Random

Thursday 19 April 2012

One of my favorite things to do
on days that are 
stressful,
trying,
full,

And all I want is a few introverted minutes,
is to spend the bucks .... and go through the car wash.

I love choosing a song,
turning it up as loud as I can,
and sitting back while my car is 
cleaned and scrubbed 
until I can't see out the windows anymore.

I know, that's really weird.
But you would be surprised at the acoustics in a car wash.
At the way the world really can fade away in those few minutes.
At the way taking your hands of the steering wheel can be so symbolic.
I've had some of my best worshipping in the car wash.

So, if you're like me, 
and life is really crazy,or about to be crazy,
give your heart a break, 
close the door,
turn off the lights (if you want),
and listen to whatever song 
you have been playing on repeat lately.

Today, I liked this one




Or, if you're adventurous,
drive to the nearest car wash.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!